POST 2: WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR?

As I mentioned earlier, I'm design student of Universidad de Chile. I'm design student of Universidad de Chile. When I was a child, I dreamed with a job which would allow me to be in direct contact with any creative materials. I also did a lots of handcrafts when I was young, I was very interested in that and I loved to create new things with my own hands. For this reason, I has thought that study art, design or illustration could be good options.

Finally, I decided study design because I like aesthethic in a broad way and with this major I can design beautiful things, products, objetcs and experiences. As an appreciator of aesthethic, it was natural for me to understand design from the ground up and work on my skills to create beautiful, aestheticall pleasant things. Besides I like to express and communication is the lifeform of expression. With design (graphic design in my case) I can easily communicate my thoughts, feelings and emotions. 

My experience at the university been really good. I had the opportunity to meet all the friends that I have now. Before covid-19 quarantine, we stayed all the fridays dancing and drinking wine at a placed called "las pircas". Omg, writting this makes me fell a longing for the old times! 馃槶



Comentarios

  1. The pandemic has made everything more difficult, but we will get on with it soon enough :3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares