POST 1: 1. A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

 I'd always wanted to visit Japan because I'm a follower of Asian culture and anime. I used to watch anime like Evangelion and Full Metal Alchemist and loved to watch those. After an interest had been sparked I began to look more and more into Japan and the Japanese people. I saw the great natural beauty, the safety, the food and a generally pleasant way of life. Soon, I felt that this was a place where I would love to live and to make te best of every minute of my time there.

 For me (coming from South America) visiting Japan should be an affordable and culturally insightful experience. Japan mixes modernity, tradition, and intriguing social custom. Japanese Visa requirements were eased for many foreign nationals. This is an excellent opportunity for us who would like to move there! The country is beautiful, there is a long and interesting history. Wonderful hand craft, design and traditional and modern entertainment like festival, markets and art. I've never visited the country but I have friends who did. They said that Japan it's a great place, easy to get around. The people have beautiful manners and are polite, helpful and hospitable. That's all I know about Japan of first source.

In a nutshell: why I want to move Japan of how beautiful it is there. Sure, other places ins the world are beautiful but I think Japan holds a unique beauty especially with cherry blossoms and the pull of the bright lights. 


Comentarios

  1. Japan seems to me an incredible option, especially for its culture and for what you have been told about the people there, it seems very nice to be able to go on a trip to that country.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i love cherry blossoms, is a tourist natural attraction <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares